918999157841 918999157841

Find your ideal job



Functional Area


Service Agreement

Terms & Conditions For Employers

PACKAGE ( In Terms of CTC )

CTC up to 2 Lacs/Annum

3.25% of CTC


CTC Up to 3 Lacs/Annum

5.00% of CTC

CTC Up to 5 Lacs / Annum

as it is

8.33% of CTC

CTC of 5 Lacs to 10 Lacs / Annum

as it is

10.5% of CTC

CTC of 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs / Annum

as it is

12.5% of CTC

CTC of 15 Lacs + / Annum (Executive Search / Headhunting Assignments)


16.66% of CTC


Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, Tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017


Additional Advantage we provide:

  • Services Our Office/Premises at Thane is available    

For interviews by Companies.     

  • Can do reference check of candidates

  • Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the

Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “A & P Enterprises ".


The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.


The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time.If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through  A & P Enterprises and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, A & P Enterprises has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.


* fields are mandatoryEnquiry Form
Contact Person *  
Company Name  
Email *  
Country *  
Phone / Mobile No. *  
Fax No.  
Enquiry Details *  

Contact Us


102, Shree Mayuresh Appartment, Kharigaon, Pakhadi, Near Shubhangi Appartment, Kalwa Dist Thane, Maharashtra - 400605, India

Mobile : +91-8999157841

Call Us : 08048023764

E-mail : vikassurve1965@gmail.com